SXSW Interactive 2013
Content Marketing: Produce, Promote, Profit
Content with your marketing? Brands big and small are meaningfully engaging audiences by creating targeted, relevant content that sells! The right content helps brands enter conversations, create dialogue, manage customer relationships, improve their natural and paid search rank, and grow their sales and leads.
The challenge is deciding upon the right content and then figuring out how to get it in front of your audience at the right place and time--all without having to become a publishing/production shop!
In this session you'll: (1) see the best, most effective content marketing strategies, and the content used to drive results; (2) learn how to quickly ramp up your production/publishing efforts and design your own strategy; and (3) learn to automate your content marketing so you can get back to focusing on your core business/responsibilities.
You'll leave with ideas for content that will engage and convert audiences via social, online, mobile, and offline.
Share this idea
Additional Supporting Materials
- Should we add content marketing to our marketing mix?
- On what subjects should we create content--if we want to reach expanded or new audiences?
- What elements should be included in an effective content marketing strategy?
- What kind of content should we create/curate for social, online, mobile, direct, offline channels and how do we get it in front of our target audiences?
- How do we make content marketing work if we don't have staff devoted to it?
- D.D. Johnice, Director, Strategy, SolutionSet
D.D. Johnice, Director, Strategy, SolutionSet