Project work will dominate careers of today's students. Explore the implications for preparing students for a relationship economy through the lens of teaching and learning through projects. What does equitable preparation for students look like in a project-based world? How is high-tech and high-quality project-based learning (PBL) promoting deeper learning outcomes for all students? There will be a spirited moderator and an empty chair next to three edleaders. Join the group of edleader panelists at anytime to bring in big ideas! Then it’s the audience’s turn for interactive Q & A. Leave with new ways of thinking about learning and leading in a project-based world.
Additional Supporting Materials
- Discuss the role of project-based learning in the context of equity, opportunity and the economy.
- Learn from and with edleaders who are actively preparing students, teachers and leaders for a project-based world.
- Contribute to the growing body of practice about the future of high quality project-based learning.
- Tom Vander Ark, Getting Smart
- Bob Lenz, Buck Institute for Education
- Lydia Dobyns, New Tech Network
- Marc Chun, William and Flora Hewlett Foundation
Bonnie Lathram, Learner Experience Mgr, Getting Smart
SXSW reserves the right to restrict access to or availability of comments related to PanelPicker proposals that it considers objectionable.