SXSW Interactive 2013
Let's Get Paid: A Debate
How do you get paid for what you do? While you spend a lot of time figuring out what to charge, do you spend anytime thinking about how you price? All too often we default to selling hours to clients. This isn't the only way to get paid for what you do.
Join Andy Budd (Clearleft) and Jon Lax (teehan+lax) as they debate various ways of getting paid for what you do.
Don't forget, these two guys hate each other so it should be fun to watch.
Share this idea
Additional Supporting Materials
- Is hourly billing a tool of the devil?
- How should agencies and design firms charge for their services?
- How do you align incentives between an agency and client?
- Do different billing models produce better or worse work?
- Is value pricing a form of extortion or the market at work?
Jon Lax, Partner, Teehan + Lax