SXSW Interactive 2013
Call Me SOA, Maybe?
Knowing how to design and build a system to handle large amounts of traffic or data (or both!) is no longer optional. Software developers and systems engineers are expected to know the guiding principles necessary for creating large-scale systems.
Service oriented architecture is a set of approaches and ideals that can show the way towards a highly available and fault tolerant software nirvana.
Share this idea
Additional Supporting Materials
- Why do we care about service-oriented architectures? What are important concepts in a SOA?
- What are the advantages of using an SOA? What are the pitfalls?
- How do I know I need an SOA?
- How can we get started with SOA today?
- What are some awesome SOA technologies?
Mando Escamilla, Gentleman Developer, Union Metrics