From the cubicles of “Office Space” to the culture of “Silicon Valley,” you’ve worked hard to build a brand where team members are valued and don’t feel like cogs in a corporate machine. But what happens when machines start replacing them?
In the foreseeable future, the unprecedented rate of technological progress in AI, digitalization, AR/VR, and automation will once again force us to reimagine the definition of meaningful work.
Every aspect of your brand, from your company culture to how you connect with customers, is going to be challenged.
Avoid “cog culture” - join us to learn what you can do now to safeguard your brand for decades to come.
Additional Supporting Materials
- How will AI and AR/VR change the workforce, and how we communicate? How will this technological evolution effect your internal culture and your brand?
- Despite automation, we are working more than ever before. This bodes the question, how will we define work? How will we derive meaningfulness in work?
- Technology brings more efficiencies for companies, but as teams are replaced with them, how do you keep the team that remains happy?
- Helen Todd, Sociality Squared
- Jey Van-Sharp, MyÜberLife
- Michael Friedl, Advantage Austria
- Joshua March Cowan, Conversocial Inc.
helen todd, CEO, Sociality Squared
SXSW reserves the right to restrict access to or availability of comments related to PanelPicker proposals that it considers objectionable.