SXSW Interactive 2013
Productivity: Effectively Scaling Yourself
As information workers, we are asked to absorb even more information than ever before. More blogs, more documentation, more patterns, more layers of abstraction. Now Twitter and Facebook compete with Email and Texts for our attention, keeping us up-to-date on our friends dietary details and movie attendance second-by-second. Does all this information take a toll on your psyche or sharpen the saw? Is it a matter of finding the right tools and filters to capture what you need, or do you just need to unplug. Is ZEB (zero email bounce) a myth or are there substantive techniques for prioritizing your life on the web? Scott Hanselman will explore the essence of what it means to be truly productive.
Share this idea
- How can I get more hours in a 24 hour day?
- What is the difference between being effective and being efficient?
- Does everyone online have a feeling of Impostor Syndrome?
- Does true productivity boil down to a "system" like GTD or 7 Habits or something more fundamental?
- How can I deal with Information Overload while not missing anything important?
- Scott Hanselman, Me, Microsoft
Scott Hanselman, Me, Microsoft