SXSW Interactive 2013
Training Executives to be Social Leaders
When it comes to implementing social initiatives, taking a top down approach and getting executive involvement is vital to success. That being said, getting executives to consistently participate in social media is an arduous task in itself. It is essential to train executives so they can lead the way and set an example for the rest of the organization. You’ll walk away from this session with actionable advice to effectively train and enable executives to be successful with social media.
Share this idea
- What role do executives play in my social media initiatives?
- What motivates executives to use social media?
- How do I get executives to work social media into their daily routine?
- What are the biggest executive concerns surrounding their usage of social media?
- How will executive use of social media improve business?
- Melissa Barker, Enterprise Community Manager, Jive Software
Melissa Barker, Enterprise Community Manager, Jive Software