SXSW Interactive 2013
BBQ: The Art & Science of Smoking Pigs
Learn about great BBQ joints in the Austin area, and get a behind the scenes look at how BBQ is made from an accomplished pitmaster. The Art & Science of Smoking Pigs is an immersive multimedia experience that will leave you with a greater knowledge and appreciation of all things BBQ. After the talk, plan to join us on a SxSW BBQ Tour (details to be announced - space is limited).
Share this idea
Additional Supporting Materials
- What are the best BBQ joints in the Austin area where you can enjoy authentic BBQ?
- What equipment, from Smokers to Accessories, do you need to make great BBQ at home?
- What are the best meats to BBQ, where do you find them, how do you prepare them?
- How do different types of wood taste like, and how does wood add flavor to BBQ'd meats?
- What goes great with BBQ, from secret sauces and tasty side dishes, to local craft beers?
Moshe Tamssot, Founder, Monks of Invention