SXSW Interactive 2013
Corporate Culture Shock: When Strategy Isn't Enoug
You have a strong social media strategy. Your customers love you on Get Satisfaction. You hit the Twitter trending topics for your viral video campaign. BUT - does your organization have a social business strategy and know how to execute it? Today's top performing companies are not only looking at socializing outside, but are also looking to socialize inside. In this panel we will learn how companies have transformed their cultures to create a more engaged workforce, accelerate innovation, and lead in social business.
Share this idea
- How can I convince my company to adopt social business technology internally?
- What kinds of social business communities can we create for customers and partners?
- What does it take to implement a social business strategy?
- What can a company do to help shift their culture to become a social business?
- Why should I care about social business technology inside my company?
- Luis Benitez, Product Manager, IBM
Suzanne Livingston, Senior Product Manager, IBM