SXSW Interactive 2016
From Success to Significance
Are you at an inflection point in your life where you have the luxury of choosing what to focus on for the next phase of your career? Have you had success in business but it has left you wanting more? Are you ready to add more meaning and impact to your work but not sure where to start?
In the past 3 years I've traveled the world in 5 different Fellowships:
- Aspen Institute Henry Crown Fellow
- Aspen Institute Braddock Scholar
- Eisenhower Fellow
- Leadership Austin
- National Committee on U.S.-China Relations Young Leaders Forum
I'll explain the differences between the programs, what I learned, and how to get the most out of it.
Your mountain is waiting. So… get on your way!
Share this idea
- I'm at the height of my career and potential - how will I have the biggest impact with what's left?
- What resources are there to help me navigate this? How can I plug into a network of other people like me?
- What Fellowship is appropriate for me? How can I apply and increase my chance of being accepted?
- Joshua Baer, Founder & Executive Director, Capital Factory
Joshua Baer, Founder & Executive Director, Capital Factory