SXSW Interactive 2013
How Your Personal Brand Makes Your Company Shine
It is critical today for business leaders to build and manage their personal brands. A CEO's brand can add incredible value to an organization as a whole. In this age of social media and self-published content, smart business execs must position themselves as thought leaders for industry “street cred” and to raise their companies’ profiles. In this session, former Forbes Executive Editor Melanie Wells explains the value of developing a strong personal brand and shares “inside” tips on how to craft a compelling one.
Melanie is the Chief Content Officer at DiGennaro Communications, a leading PR agency. A respected business writer and editor, she has interviewed and profiled some of the world’s most interesting business leaders and created the CMO Network, a Forbes.com channel. At DGC, she leverages her experience working with the c-suite to help executives build their personal brands.
Share this idea
Additional Supporting Materials
- How to become a “go-to” thought leader
- How to create content that people want to see, read, and share
- How to align your personal brand with your company’s goals
- How to build your social network from the ground up
- How to leverage your social network to get press coverage
- Melanie Wells, Managing Director, Chief Content Officer, DiGennaro Communications (DGC)
Kendra Peavy, General Manager, Director of Development, DiGennaro Communications