Innovating is easy in the early days--especially without the legacy systems, prior customer commitments, or formal internal processes that come down the line. Fast forward and you have more employees, customers, commitments, internal silos and business goals than ever before. How do you maintain the agile innovation pace you had early on? How do you keep producing industry-firsts, while maintaining and growing your user base?
This panel of builders and visionaries will share how they stay laser focused on what’s over the horizon, avoiding incrementalism. Learn how they’ve kept up their innovative pace 5, 6 and 8 years later, and how they keep their teams paving the way for others to follow.
Additional Supporting Materials
- How do you maintain the innovation pace you had when you were a team of 5 people--without legacy products or customers?
- What are the key differences you can expect from year 1 to year 5?
- How do you keep producing “industry-firsts,” while maintaining and growing your user base?
- Dane Knecht, Head of Product Strategy, CloudFlare
- Charise Flynn, COO, Dwolla
- Marc Boroditsky, VP & GM Authy, Twilio
Dane Knecht, Head of Prod Strategy, CloudFlare
SXSW reserves the right to restrict access to or availability of comments related to PanelPicker proposals that it considers objectionable.