Generation Z, seeking careers in STEM
Generation Z- Soon after making contact with loved ones a new born immediately enters the world of technology, as soon as the first mobile device takes a photo or measures it's vitals. After 5 years of handling and experiencing such technology, these kids have mastered many mobile apps and games, most likely have created code or their own robot and, have been able to connect with their devices as if it were a family member. GenZer's grow up getting advice and answers from technology. Let's collaborate to bring their knowledge and creativity together and provide GenZer's with hands on learning opportunities and the social culture they need to succeed and make the world a better place!
Share this idea
- What do GenZer's know and why does it matter? Attendees will learn more about how Gen Zer's learn and what equity they can bring to an organization.
- How to connect with Gen Z- Attendees will learn how to make connections, foster creativity & social skills by coaching and providing opportunities.
- Create and or Discover opportunities for GenZ Learn how to make education part of your business and how to find the right talent in Gen Z.
- Suzanne Snow, Marketing and Communications Manager, University of New Hampshire InterOperability Laboratory (UNH-IOL)
- Mary Laturnau, Director of School Engagement, NH VT, ME, Project Lead the Way
Suzanne Snow, Mktg & Comm Mgr, UNH-IOL