SXSW Interactive 2016
Supporting US Entrepreneurs: America Job 1
For decades, the American entrepreneur has been at the forefront of job and capital creation. With new job creation and a rising economy firmly entrenched in America's startups, shared priorities between entrepreneurs and policymakers has never been more important. How can Federal, State, and City officials foster ecosystems and spur growth? How can innovators establish priorities and keep score? This panel will announce a new initiative to explore and report on those questions in 6 key innovation hubs in 2016.
Share this idea
Additional Supporting Materials
- Why is it critical to establish a new and sustained conversation between policymakers and the policied?
- How can Federal, State, and City officials foster ecosystems and spur growth?
- What's the quickest way for entrepreneurs and innovators to develop and act on shared priorities?
- Donna Harris, Co-Founder, 1776
- Marius Haas, Chief Commercial Officer and President, Enterprise Solutions, Dell
- Rob Engstrom, Senior Vice President, Political Affairs & Federation Relations, National Political Director, US Chamber, US Chamber of Commerce
- Mayor Steve Adler, Mayor, Austin TX, City of Austin
Grover Bynum, Sr Advisor, Austin Technology Council