SXSW Interactive 2013
Turning Clicks to Cash: The Future of Paid Search
Paid search is a multi-billion dollar industry and an increasingly essential component of businesses’ marketing budgets. While some big hitters have upwards of $30 million dollar budgets to spend on search, the purse strings aren’t so loose for every business. This panel brings together paid search experts that work for companies both big and small to share how they’re using budgets of all sizes to drive their businesses forward, increasing conversions and sales, generating leads, and driving subscription and registration rates. We’ll cover the impact of the latest features in Google AdWords and Microsoft AdCenter to help you better navigate the changing paid search landscape. Whether you’re just getting started or looking for ways to take your search efforts to the next level, this panel will help ensure your search success in an increasingly competitive landscape.
Share this idea
- How can I start small and scale my search efforts as my company grows?
- What are the benefits of using paid search in conjunction with other online marketing channels (SEO, email, social media)? How do I integrate paid search with these other channels?
- How do I maintain a positive ROI for my paid search advertising in a competitive landscape?
- What does the future of paid search look like?
- How does paid search strategy differ at small (< $1million/yr), medium ($1mil-$10mil/yr), and large ($10mil+/yr) budget levels?
Molly Wilson, Online Marketing Manager, BuildASign.com