SXSW Interactive 2013
Stop Being Full of Shit
Your design decisions are just as much about personal preference as they are about meeting the needs of the client, so embrace it instead of hiding it. Let’s get real and to the point. Web design is not going to the save world, much less your a shitty business model. Break through the noise — your point of view is all you’ve got.
Share this idea
Additional Supporting Materials
- What makes a good website?
- What is a point of view?
- How do you find your own point view?
- How do you more with less?
- How does your POV mix with the client’s POV?
- Brett Johnson, Designer, Springbox
Brett Johnson, Designer, Springbox