Lipstick on a Pig: PD that Brings Home the Bacon
We saw that eye roll. There’s no hope for professional development, right? It’s kind of like vegetarian bacon: nice try, but just not the same. Presenters are great at using pretty slideshows and hamming it up, but that’s just lipstick on a pig. Are we practicing what we preach? Help us cook up a new recipe to make professional learning an engaging, productive experience. Bring home the bacon to your schools and businesses and change the face of learning.
Share this idea
- Stop eating from the slop trough of bad strategies!
- Join our collaborative cooking class to create a new PD recipe book using only fresh ingredients.
- Bring home the bacon to your organization and change PD for good.
- Tracy Clark, Co-Founder, EdTechWomen Austin
- Abbey Futrell, Digital Innovation Coach, The William and Ida Friday Institute for Educational Innovation
- Greg Garner, Research Associate, North Carolina State University
Tracy Clark, Co-Founder, EdTechWomen Austin