In an ever-evolving media world, creating content that is visually pleasing, dynamic and pushes the conversation forward is always a challenge. Our jobs are to find the right mix of multimedia to tell stories that meet that criteria.
Mobile devices and social media technology have had a huge impact on the media industry and have become tools for today’s news organizations to capture and report the news. As consumers begin to embrace and use wearable technology, we’ve seen a rise in interest from journalists looking to use these new pieces of technology to facilitate content creation and storytelling.
- What is wearable technology's role in the modern newsroom?
- How will wearable technology be used for news gathering in the future?
- What are the implications of this technological change?
- Martin Kallstrom, Communications Director at Narrative , Narrative
- Carina Kolodny, Director Of Multimedia Platforms, Huffington Post
- Victor Hernandez, Journalist I Technologist I Evangelist, Former CNN / RJI Fellow
Corina Standiford, Comms Dir , Narrative
SXSW reserves the right to restrict access to or availability of comments related to PanelPicker proposals that it considers objectionable.