SXSW Interactive 2013
Applification of Business
Today’s employees are using their own tools -- mobile phones, tablets, computers -- to get their work done at home and the office. With the explosion of great consumer apps, employees know that intuitive software makes their personal lives better, and they now expect the same for their work responsibilities. Companies have begun creating their own custom apps and their own custom app stores, providing transformative business apps to their employees. We will discuss what is driving the “applification of business,” how it empowers employees and transforms the work environment.
Share this idea
Additional Supporting Materials
- What type of applications are being created for the Enterprise?
- How are those applications being deployed and adopted?
- What are the development techniques that are most popular?
- How does this impact apps on iTunes and Google?
- Which type of companies and industries are rolling out custom apps?
- David Baeza, CMO, Apperian
David Baeza, CMO, Apperian