SXSW Interactive 2013
Beyond Instagram: The Future of Mobile Sharing
The popularity of Instagram has proven appeal, but it only marks the beginning of embellishing and sharing photos in real-time. The future of media and memory sharing involves more dynamic storytelling, mixing of videos, music and effects to showcase one’s life. This panel featuring executives from Photodex and StoryMix Media will focus on new trends in media sharing, its future, and how new technology is bringing professional video creation to the masses via the mobile phone.
Share this idea
Additional Supporting Materials
- What is the best channel for sharing photos and why?
- Why it is important to look beyond tools like Instagram and Facebook for sharing.
- How can photographers benefit from utilizing mobile sharing tools?
- Will certain services currently provided by corporations end up being heavily regulated or even public utilities? Rather, what happens if Facebook is in competition with a growing startup? Will they silently retaliate to suppress the competition? How would a competitor even discover such an attack?
- Why is there a tremendously under-served market in the photo and film/video memories landscape?
Charlotte Johnson, Public Relations, Photodex