With more than 200 brands, SABMiller believes every beer has a story. Some brands are global, most are not. Every brand still needs to capture the distinct cultural nuances of every region. A pilsner does not taste the same as a stout; the same logic applies when creating brand experiences for every beer in the SABMiller family.
200 brands. 100s of sites to manage. Emerging markets that represent massive growth opportunities for the company. How does SABMiller build its brands globally while capturing new customers? Find out how SABMiller is taking a sophisticated approach to create engaging sites that tell stories, capture interest, and gain the loyalty of beer drinkers around the globe.
- How can your digital and mobile strategies help your brand take hold in emerging markets?
- When you have many brands, many sites, and many countries, how can you make sense of the chaos and meet the enterprise-level demands?
- How can you leverage your marketing technology deliver on-brand, on-message experiences globally that ring true locally?
- Thomas Erickson, CEO, Acquia
- Patrick Hannebery, Marketing Technology & Innovation Lead, Solution Delivery, SABMiller
Molly Sloan, Mktg Comms Mgr, Acquia
SXSW reserves the right to restrict access to or availability of comments related to PanelPicker proposals that it considers objectionable.