SXSW Interactive 2013
Graphic Design: Data Is The New Vector
Data has become the new fodder for design. As we become a more mobile focused on the go consumer of data, interface design is taking a back seat to data design. My discussion will focus on how to design around data, for data and with data as a means to influence interface design. Harnessing the power of data and being creative with the types of data that is available can be one of the most creative endeavors one can undertake. Designers now must think beyond just the aesthetic and move into the realm of big data and creative ways to design with it.
Share this idea
Additional Supporting Materials
- How has data become the center of the creative process?
- Where can creative data be found?
- How can data influence aesthetic design?
- Is there a market for creativity in mashing up data?
- How can data be the the big idea?
- Craig Elimeliah, Director Digital, RAPP
Craig Elimeliah, Director Digital, RAPP