SXSW Interactive 2013
Evangelism: Silicon Valley vs. Silcon Alley
A panel discussion featuring developer evangelists, community managers, and advocates from San Francisco and New York City. Speakers from each coast will share their experiences, successes, and failures spanning across topics such as hackathons, developer relations, app development, and more! (Additional speakers TBC.)
Share this idea
- How do you run a successful hackathon?
- Do do you successfully engage with the developer community?
- Are hackathons more valuable to the developers, organizers, content providers, or stakeholders?
- How do the developer evangelist communities in San Francisco and New York City differ from each other?
- Which are the most important incubators in New York City and San Francisco?
Anthony Cuellar, Developer Relations Manager, Pearson