SXSW Interactive 2013
Small Videos, Big Money: Making Profit on YouTube
Startups, small businesses, entrepreneurs, and YouTube partners who want to maximize income will benefit from this discussion that explores how to inflate profits using an alternate means of content generation and reaching out to a new customer base.
This untapped resource is available to everyone and a refreshing alternate to paid advertising, Google AdWords and traditional internet marketing.
Share this idea
Additional Supporting Materials
- How can you identify the products that your audience want and are willing to spend money on?
- When and how do you actually convert your average video viewer into a customer?
- What are ways to maximize profit per customer, ie. viewers and subscribers?
- Is it possible to turn your profits into a larger audience which will then bring in more profit? How?
- How can you turn your regular video content into an unsuspecting advertisement that will generate sales?
Amanda Lyons, CEO, Attraction Explained, LLC.