SXSW Interactive 2016
#Gaymafia: Meet the Gay Ladies Taking Over Govtech
The #gaymafia is all up in your government. From startups inside government, to system disruptors outside it, we’re at every level making change happen.
Our all-female panel is made up of senior leaders in government and startup founders working with government, who all happen to be gay. Operating at the highest levels of government, they’re influencing policy, and tech, in groundbreaking ways. Hear their views on the future of GovTech around the world and the biggest issues facing technology in government.
Share this idea
- What are the awesome things that gay women are doing in govtech around the world?
- Is Govtech particularly gay, or did it just get lucky?
- How do we get more diversity in govtech?
- Carrie Bishop, Director, FutureGov, FutureGov
- Emma Gasson, Service Design Lead, Digital Justice, Ministry of Justice, Ministry of Justice, United Kingdom.
- Louise Downe, Head of Service Design, Government Digital Service, UK, Government Digital Service, UK
- Hillary Hartley, Deputy Executive Director, 18F, General Services Administration
Carrie Bishop, Dir, FutureGov