SXSW Music 2013
Where Too? A Sat Nav For The Music Business
So we program a music industry Sat Nav to get us from where we are now to a stable, successful and secure marketplace, what kind of route are we to follow? The panel would involve futurists and rights specialists who would explore the changing landscape of music markets and identify how and in which way rights will be licensed in the future.
Share this idea
- Is the future solely digital?
- Will rights ever be administered on a global basis?
- Will Cloud/Streaming become the dominant force over the next ten years?
- What could replace the iPod?
- What impact is the emerging markets (BRIC's) having on rights administration?
Horace Trubridge, AGS, Musicians' Union