SXSW Interactive 2013
Mr. SAASy Pants: Social Support in the Cloud
In the age of SAAS, one support representative is responsible for resolving single issues that simultaneously affect many customers. In the age of the social enterprise, support representatives no longer hide behind their email address: they have a public profile and a history of social activity. Support is now a social activity and thus can be integrated seamlessly into the flow of operations, account management, product management, and social strategy. Additionally, by humanizing the support relationship, you create opportunities for your support staff to increase brand loyalty and close the customer feedback loop while still fulfilling their important day-to-day traditional duties. In this talk, we will exchange stories from the social support front-lines and explore the tools and strategies that work to create an engaging support process that results in happy customers and healthy partnerships.
Share this idea
- How do I increase the satisfaction of my customers from the support process?
- How do I fit support into my organization's social strategy?
- What do customers expect from SAAS support teams?
- How has the cloud changed how I support customers?
- How have social tools changed the way I should think about support?
- Benjamin Walker, Software Support Engineer, Jive Software, Inc.
Benjamin Walker, Software Support Engineer, Jive Software, Inc.