SXSW Interactive 2016
Agile - Why Should Engineers Have All the Fun?
Agile and associated methodologies are often touted as one of the main reasons why modern engineering teams can iterate on Products so quickly.
This panel will explore how some of these techniques can be applied to the wider organisation in order to improve:
- Talent Acquisition
- Operational effectiveness
- Digital marketing
- Sales / customer acquisition
- Customer retention
- Cross-functional performance
We'll draw on experience gained from startups, blue chip companies, digital creative agencies, education, accelerators, publishing houses and much more.
Share this idea
- How can Agile techniques help us spend less time and money on marketing?
- Will these techniques help us to recruit and retain the best people in this ultra-competitive talent market?
- Can an Agile culture thrive across the wider firm and deliver tangible benefit?
James Mayes, Partnerships Dir, Mind The Product Ltd