SXSW Interactive 2016
Design on Your Feet: Lo-Fi Service Prototyping
This hands-on session will introduce participants to a powerful design tool - service prototyping.
The service prototype is a tool for testing a proposed service by observing the interaction of users with a prototype of the service put in the place, situation and condition where the service will actually exist. Service prototyping is also a valuable internal tool for aligning and focusing teams around a service concept.
Low fidelity service prototypes can be a quick and cheap way to:
- Align teams around a problem or solution
- Feel the breaks in an experience
- Design for an emotional customer experience
Over 2 hours participants will get on their feet and learn by doing.
Share this idea
- When is service prototyping the right tool to use?
- How to plan for an execute an effective service prototyping exercise?
- How to sell in the value of service design and service prototyping in your organization?
- Tim Dawson, Experience Design Lead, Isobar
Tim Dawson, Experience Design Lead, Isobar