Drive Enrollment By Understanding Student Behavior
Competition is stronger than ever and students nowadays are faced with an overwhelming number of choices for college. So how can we still drive enrollment numbers higher? You have to get the attention of students at the right time, with the right message in their decision-making process. How do you know that you are targeting the right students? What's important to your target students? How are you going to best motivate them to consider your College? We have gathered a panel of experts from a Community College, a four-year University and a post-graduate program from University to discuss how they leverage student behavioral data and research in their marketing efforts to drive enrollment.
Share this idea
Additional Supporting Materials
- Gain a better understanding of how to assess your target audience.
- Understand how to determine what is important to potential students.
- Learn how to best motivate your target student audience to apply and enroll.
- Trisha Fields, Vice President, Steel Branding
- Teri Crawford, Vice Chancellor, San Jacinto College
- Susan Fenton, Associate Dean, UTHealth
- Kristin Coulter, Director of Admissions, Concordia University
Trisha Fields, VP, Account Svcs, Steel Branding