SXSW Interactive 2016
Inside the Retail Vortex
Retail is moving forward at breakneck speed, leaving many once-successful stores and brands in the rubble. So, what’s changed?
Did you know that nearly 70% of consumers go online before they shop in stores? And as a result, e-commerce giants like Amazon are eviscerating established retail models and marketplaces. A ‘new normal’ is emerging for retailers and brands alike, bringing with it new threats and opportunities.
In this talk, focused on retailer pricing studies by award-winning retail intelligence company, 360pi, you will learn about unique approaches to retail, including observed retail pricing and assortment strategies applied by different sellers this past holiday season.
Share this idea
Additional Supporting Materials
- What are some best practices for brands and retailers to navigate this new shopping landscape together?
- How can retailers and brands deliver a consistent shopping experience across all channels?
- What does the future look like for marketplaces? And, what does this mean for both retailers and brands?
- Jenn Markey, VP Marketing & Product Management, 360pi
- Paula Rosenblum, Co-founder, Managing Partner at RSR Research, and Forbes Contributor, Retail Systems Research (RSR), Forbes
- Andy Voelker, Group Manager, Category Management & Retail Pricing, Ace Hardware Corporation
- Dana Klein, Vice President eCommerce North America, Reebok Adidas Group
Brit Gracka, Mktg, 360pi