SXSW Interactive 2016
How I Stopped Being Afraid of AI
AI, especially for business, has acquired a “Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde” characterization and popular culture helps to perpetuate several misconceptions making it difficult for all to see it's true value.
This panel, consisting of data practitioners and strategists, will take a deeper look at some of these issues by focusing on:
- How enterprises are currently using AI to automate key strategic and tactical tasks
- Key challenges that enterprises encounter as they use AI for Data acquisition, analyses and consumption
- Promising new areas where businesses could leverage existing AI applications
- Considering some of the possible shortcomings of using AI in key business verticals
Share this idea
- What does AI really look like in a business setting (as opposed to the Hollywood stereotypes)?
- What types of applications could benefit from AI?
- What does the future hold for AI?
Michelle Van Jura, PR , Intersect Communications