Beyond the Classroom: Reality of Digital Tech
As technology becomes more ingrained in our everyday lives, classrooms that reflect this trend have become key to educating students and maximizing student learning both in and out of the classroom. But with limited budgets and tools to create and implement a truly rich, interactive and collaborative learning experience, rolling out programs that utilize new technologies can be difficult. In this session, learn first hand the successes and struggles districts and educators have faced when implementing and managing some of the most popular initiatives, such as an iPad 1:1 program, as well as other such programs that enable unique learning environments to prepare students for the world today.
Share this idea
Additional Supporting Materials
- Participants will learn how state of the art classrooms are utilizing technology to create a different learning experience for students.
- Attendees will learn about successes and struggles of implementing programs, such as a iPad 1:1 program, from educators with first hand experience.
- Understand different factors for educators to consider when deciding what types of programs to implement and roll out in the classroom.
- Candace Salmon-Hosey, Executive Director of Technology and CTE Services, Rowan-Salisbury School System
- Dave Saltmarsh, Education Evangelist, www.jamfsoftware.com
- Andrew Smith, Director of Digital Innovation, Rowan-Salisbury School System
- Clark Poole, Lead Tech/JSS Administrator, Rowan-Salisbury School System
Rachael Davison, Asst Account Exec, Kulesa Faul Inc