#Digiverse: Minority Women in EdTech
How can minority women overcome the unique challenges to become successful in edtech? This session is an open and honest discussion with four minority women in different educational technology leadership positions, sharing their journeys and personal missions of empowerment for improving education for all.
Share this idea
Additional Supporting Materials
- To promote the recruitment & retainment of women and minorities in the various fields of educational technology, especially in leadership positions.
- To share experiences and challenges to minority women in STEM & educational technology careers, and collaborate on possible solutions.
- To enlighten educators on how to utilize educational technology to celebrate cultural diversity & gender equality.
- Sarah Thomas, Teacher/Technology Liaison, Prince Georges County Public Schools
- Cori Coburn-Shiflett, Educational Technologist, Georgetown ISD
- Shaina Glass, Instructional Technology Specialist, Aldine Independent School District
- Shelly Sanchez Terrell, Author/ Teacher Trainer/ Elearning Specialist, The 30 Goals Challenge for Teachers
Sarah Thomas, Teacher & Technology Liaison, Prince Georges County Public Schools