Developing the next generation for STEM careers.
Lack of women in STEM and leadership positions in hi-tech is the hot topic of discussion. Even names like Google and Facebook are unable to change this. This session will be led by two women - a successful product manager and entrepreneur from the tech industry and an experienced public policy specialist on how we can inspire the next generation of tech leaders. It will touch on their journey and give insights from success stories on how to make Math, Physics and Writing attractive to high school students - who will bring to market the technology of 2025.
Share this idea
Additional Supporting Materials
- What educators today can do to create the next generation of innovators
- How to inspire young women to consider technology careers
- How to implement successful techniques from case studies into your high school program
- Donna Imam, Founder & Management Consultant, Inteleaf
- Lamia Imam, Policy Consultant, Inteleaf
Donna Imam, Founder & Product Management Consultant, Inteleaf