SXSW Interactive 2016
Brands Bringing The Noise: Consumer Tips From Musi
This panel, moderated by NetBase’s CMO includes global artist and entrepreneur Taylor Hanson and representatives from Pandora and Billboard, represents a cross-section of the music and entertainment industry – and experts who know what’s working, what is not working, and why. They will:
• Discuss which brands are winning, how they’re winning – and how important user-generated content has become.
• Share ways to harness consumer energy and offer actionable insight that will benefit your business and your brand.
• Speak to specific ideas, advice and data-driven approaches that will help marketers not only meet, but also exceed KPIs.
Share this idea
- Millennials matter to brands, music and entertainment – or do they? How do Millennials exert influence and what’s their social impact on brands?
- How can Music and Entertainment inspire other categories to drive value via social?
- What are surfacing social audience changes via social for geo, psychographics, targeting and reach? And what should marketers do as a result?
Pernille Bruun-Jensen, CMO, NetBase