SXSW Interactive 2013
API and IPA: Coincidence?
Who would think that the beer and telco industries were so alike? Find out how the evolution of beer and mobile carriers is driving increased innovation in the craft of both -- from Dogfish Head to Twilio -- and what it means for developers and startups as the big guns -- Anhauser Busch and AT&T -- see both worry and opportunity in this evolution.
Share this idea
Additional Supporting Materials
- What are companies like Twilio and Voxeo doing to make the telco industry more craft-like?
- What do developers need to know about tapping into the network to create their own craft-telco applications?
- If AT&T or Verizon were a beer, what kind would they be?
- How do you create a craft telco?
- What does the telco industry look like in five years?
- Laura Merling, SVP, Application Enablement, Alcatel-Lucent
Mike Maney, Director, Influencer Management, Alcatel-Lucent