SXSW Interactive 2013
Tech Advocacy and the New Congress
We will discuss the changes to the political landscape after the 2012 elections and begin discussions about engagement from the startup sector and open innovation advocates in the political process given those changes.
Share this idea
- How can startups engage in the political process?
- In the aftermath of the election, what should our priorities as a community be?
- How have our chances of having an impact increased or decreased because of the results of the election?
- What new tools are available for entrepreneurs to share their story with Congress?
- Why is sharing your story as an entrepreneur vital to the political process now more than ever?
Michael McGeary, Political Director & Sr. Strategist, Engine Advocacy