SXSW Film 2013
Let My Brand Entertain You
As the lines blur between entertainment and marketing, what is the best way for a brand to engage its audience? Branded Entertainment comes in many forms such as product placement, media integration, sponsored content and original films. This diverse panel includes a sports entertainment marketer, an Oscar-winning producer, an advertising chief creative officer and a Hollywood branded entertainment executive and will discuss storytelling around a brand persona vs. the hard sell.
Share this idea
Additional Supporting Materials
- What is the current state of branded entertainment?
- What forms of branded entertainment are most successful? What brands are succeeding in this space?
- What expertise and partnerships are required to make branded entertainment succeed? What elements make brand stories interesting to watch?
- How does a branded entertainment approach instead of the usual advertising approach affect the overall marketing budget? Can brands attach themselves to other content and be successful?
- What examples of branded entertainment have worked and why? What example of branded entertainment have not worked and why? Where is the best place to engage an audience with branded content?
Frank Brooks, Director of Content Production, DDB