SXSW Interactive 2013
The Museum Mentality: Interactive Curation
The museum has long been a destination for those seeking inspiration. We give ourselves a unique permission to be more open and available to inspiration upon entering a museum. Yet, what if we gave ourselves that same permission in our careers, and gave our customers that same permission? What if we saw the world as a museum, seeing all things as sources of inspiration?
With a goal towards innovation for the growing businesses, Andy Stefanovich will challenge his audience to take on the “Museum Mentality.” Combining proven client based examples with real-world observations; Andy describes how taking on a “Museum Mentality” can help inspire you and your team to innovate with true impact. Interactive businesses have a unique responsibility to curate the experiences of their customers. Andy will challenge his audience to become both curator and artist in the museum of the world, using interactive businesses as his lens.
Share this idea
- Can we think more deeply about the interactive space to provide inspiration for the customer/user?
- What can we learn from artists to provide a richer interaction for the customer/user?
- How can you provide a fuller experience to you customer?
- How can you constantly seek inspiration for your team, and provide inspiration to your customer/user?
- How can you grow your business?
- Andy Stefanovich, Curator and Provocateur , Prophet - Brand and Marketing Strategy
Josh Epperson, Content Associate, Prophet: Branding and Marketing Strategy