365 days. Dozens of devices, applications, blood draws, genetic tests and cutting edge health technologies. So why would anyone voluntarily commit to such a high-maintenance, tedious and occasionally painful lifestyle? I wanted to understand more about my health in general, help manage my own chronic condition, quantify the consequences of the choices I made, and stay on the front lines of the digital health movement as part of Rock Health. So whether you're interested in the quantified self movement generally, the coolest QS gear out there, the future of digital health and how to get involved, or even how I maintained this crazy lifestyle and what I learned, you're covered.
Additional Supporting Materials
- What is quantified self?
- How can self-tracking drive behavior change?
- What are the coolest apps and gadgets in quantified self, and what is the future of this space?
- What is quantified self's potential to change the way we manage and handle chronic disease and other medical conditions?
- How did my year of quantified self change my life, habits and behavior, and what can it do for others?
- LESLIE ZIEGLER, Chief Evangelist, Rock Health
Leslie Ziegler, Chief Evangelist, Rock Health
SXSW reserves the right to restrict access to or availability of comments related to PanelPicker proposals that it considers objectionable.