SXSW Interactive 2015
Cultures of Advocacy: People, Product & Change
It’s one thing to face the hard challenges of finding better ways to work and create. It’s another thing to turn a goal of evolving into actions and ideas that colleagues, customers and clients can rally around. This panel will propose creating “cultures of advocacy,” explore what innovation even means for an organization — and whether it should even be a priority — and propose strategies for pushing past the barriers of territoriality and trepidation.
Share this idea
Additional Supporting Materials
- What is a Culture of Advocacy anyway?
- Isn’t this someone else’s job?
- What role, if any, can technology play?
- How do you measure change when things are changing all the time?
- What’s something I can do today that will impact tomorrow?
- Jefferson Burruss, Executive Producer, GSD&M
- Heather Hvidsten, Sr. Director of Product Marketing , Southwest Airlines
- Elizabeth Brownsen, Executive Director, Production, Operations and Technology, Team One
- Tricia Nichols, Global Lead of Consumer Engagement, Media Innovation & Partnerships for Gap Brand, Gap, Inc.
Jefferson Burruss, Executive Producer, GSD&M