SXSW Interactive 2015
Digital Shopping: Who's Wearing the Pants?
With the growth of online retail, which is projected to jump from $225.5 billion in the U.S. in 2012 to $434.2 billion in 2017 (eMarketer), it’s becoming increasingly difficult to stand out from the noise and give consumers a unique shopping experience. Brands must get creative with their partnerships, analyze and rely on collected customer data and build a completely immersive shopping experience. It’s about maintaining the convenience of shopping anywhere, while advancing beyond the transaction itself. This panel will explore a number of unique digitally-influenced shopping experiences that can augment the brick-and-mortar sales relationship, and impact the bottom line for today’s retailer.
Share this idea
- With Amazon and eBay having pricing locked up, how can you compete?
- What you need to do to understand your customer?
- How to use data to increase sales and brand affinity?
- What are the top social media activities that impact consumer loyalty?
- How to determine if your shopping experience is immersive enough to keep consumers coming back?
Francisca Fanucchi, PR Manager, Lithium