SXSW Interactive 2015
The Tech Future of #LosAngeles
Los Angeles has always been about the future. It is a city being changed by technology in front of our eyes. With three great engineering universities, Los Angeles has thriving creative, tech, videogame, automotive, and other industries all thinking about the future of the City.
We will discuss how mobile devices, open data, civic engagement, big data, civic hacking, the Internet of Things, and advanced mobility are changing how we experience the City.
Our panel is composed of urban hackers, videogame designers, mobility experts, and media professionals (movie makers!), who are each influencing how Los Angeles changes in the 21st century.
Share this idea
Additional Supporting Materials
- How will the Internet of Things change how we experience Los Angeles?
- What is the city doing to open its data and help entrepreneurs and innovators make the city even better?
- How do hack-a-thons drive civic engagement?
- What will connected cars and autonomous vehicles change how we experience the City?
- How can you get involved with driving the future of Los Angeles?
Peter Marx, Chief Innovation Technology Officer, City of Los Angeles