SXSW Film 2015
Latino Filmmaker Meetup & Quick Pitch
This session will bring together both Latino filmmakers, industry executives, brands, and marketing agencies to network, discuss projects, film festivals and product integration opportunities. Attendees will be invited to participate in a "quick fire pitch session" which allows for attendees to pitch their project or skillset to a pool of like-minded Industry peeps. Participants will have one minute to sell themselves, film or idea in a quick pitch and then time to network and chat with others that can help make their projects a reality. This event is aimed at exploring the possibilities of collaboration and sharing resources. It is a great chance to meet new contacts in the industry, and brainstorm new ideas.
Share this idea
- How can I get my film project off the ground?
- What does it take to get brands interested in product integration opportunities?
- Who are the key players in the industry?
- How do I make my project "festival ready"?
- Who's funding Latino films?
Liz Arreaga, Partner, Mercury Mambo