SXSW Interactive 2015
How Can YouTube (And Its Creators) Beat TV?
$230 billion is spent on TV advertising worldwide every year, yet one-third of millennials don't watch live TV anymore. Simultaneously, hundreds of thousands of YouTube creators are investing millions of hours creating content that interests the influential 13-34 year old set. Successful brands are figuring out how to uncover, target and engage their audience on YouTube. And it’s paying off. So how can both sides - the creators and the brands - come out on top?
Share this idea
- How and why are brands that prioritize YouTube succeeding?
- Why is YouTube a boon for consumers?
- Where have all the millennials gone and how to find them?
- What's the startup ecosystem forming around YouTube?
- Why is YouTube a bigger deal than Facebook, Instagram, Vine and Snapchat?
Alexandra English, Marketing Communications Manager, Pixability