Student Data: When Innovation Meets Privacy Law
Every day, schools across the country collect data about students and interact with them in digital learning environments. How should they store the data generated? Join us for a conversation about how educators, industry, and experts in the ever-evolving data privacy law space are creating innovative, workable, and secure solutions for student data and digital learning initiatives.
Share this idea
Additional Supporting Materials
- Participants will be able to identify key legal privacy issues that should be considered when managing student data and digital learning.
- Participants will be able to discuss some of the ways privacy laws have shaped the design of student data and digital learning solutions that industry is developing.
- Participants will be better able to compare and contrast legislative proposals addressing data privacy issues that affect students.
- Bret Cohen, Associate, Hogan Lovells US LLP
- Lara Kehoe Hoffman, Privacy and Data Security Counsel, Autodesk
- Noelle Ellerson, Associate Executive Director, Policy & Advocacy, AASA, The School Superintendents Association
- Casey Wardynski, Superintendent, Huntsville City Schools
Esther Walker, Associate, Hogan Lovells US LLP