SXSW Interactive 2015
Support Community Managers Unite!
An informal meet up to come together with other support community managers and learn from them. Network with others in your field and get new ideas for how to tackle your current support and service community challenges. Learn the latest and greatest about how to measure and demonstrate community business value within your company.
Share your successes, the most innovative tactics you use for getting your community's questions answered, and your most impressive horror story. Because, let's face it, all community managers have a good horror story that we could all learn from, and only other community managers really understand and support us!
Discuss common community buzzwords (gamification, ROI, etc.) and what they really mean to your community. After all, you know that you'll be asked about this topic soon, if you haven't been already!
Share this idea
Additional Supporting Materials
- How do I ensure that my customers are successful in my community, and that they get the answers they need?
- How do I demonstrate the business value of my support community to audiences that don't know a thing about social, and what are the key metrics I should be tracking to demonstrate community performance?
- What kind of reputation model is most effective at getting my community members to return and to increase their participation, and does gamification really work in a support community?
- What kind of innovative engagement tactics are other support communities using to drive answers and participation?
- How do I effectively integrate solutions from my community into my company's overall support and service operations?
- Laura Feeney, Manager, PwC
Laura Feeney, Manager, PwC