SXSW Interactive 2015
Successful Content: The Science of Engagement
A publisher, a film maker, a neuroscientist and a writer/creative walk into a bar. What happens next? They get drunk. Okay forget that, they walk into a panel and talk about the mechanics behind what makes content engaging from a variety of perspectives and disciplines. These include: examining how cutting edge neuroscience / behavioral research can help us to design better branded content, discussing a new app that measures native advertising effectiveness on publishing platforms and where we are headed next when it comes to the integration of new technology's impact on information consumption.
Share this idea
- What are the right metrics for measuring the effectiveness of native advertising?
- How can we incorporate insights about human cognition and behavior to help us create more effective content?
- What does successful branded content look like? What does it do?
- How can publishers innovate around how they partner with brands and provide value to readers?
- What types of insights into human behavior/thinking does the new wealth of data around content consumption provide?
Sarah Hall, CEO, Sarah hall