SXSW Interactive 2015
Keep trust alive - are you who you say you are?
As the bridge between the digital and physical worlds becomes increasingly interconnected, capturing your identity and proving who you say you are will take on new forms and raise new questions. Today, our identities are use case specific – we have several forms of government issued IDs, digital personas, username and password, and the list goes on. In the session, we will dive into the new identity ecosystem from issuers, to the authenticator, to individuals while addressing the technology advancements that will make this possible. Trust and security need to be considered in the design and deployment of the connected devices. The key to a completely connected lifestyle is creating a digital identity that provides trust and secure access to what will be our connected lifestyle from cars to homes and even eac
Share this idea
- Who will protect, validate, and issue an individual’s identity in the future?
- Will we go from 2-factor authentication to 5-factor for the digital sphere?
- What will be the attributes that make up you digital versus physical identity
- Will the digital IDs hold the same level of assurance as a physical ID?
- How will proving and authenticating your identity be made easy and simple?
- Tom Smith, VP of IDaaS , gemalto
Michelle Leech, marketing, Gemalto